4. What do you think about most?
— How the hell my life got to be the way it is now, and about missed possibilities.
25. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
— Generally, talking on the phone, because I am a walk-and-talk kind of person. I don’t mind video chatting, though.
73. You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
— Hard to say. I probably wouldn’t tell anyone, though they might get the hint when I b) quit my job and start going out and doing all the things I have ever wanted to. c) I would be terribly afraid, because life is so rich and beautiful, I would hate to exit it before I have seen the richness and variety of experience.
76. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
— Trust. First and foremost, it is trust. After that, you can build any kind of relationship you want. Romantically, trust, friendship, mutual adoration, encouragement.
77. How can I win your heart?
— Talk to me. Win my mind. Engage me. Get me thinking. Share ideas, hopes, and dreams with me.
89. What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
— Not to cop out on this one, but this requires context. Generally speaking, my rule for my friends is to answer anything they ask of me. But for some people, maybe coworkers, I might not answer some things. And I have a few things deep in my heart of heart that I am not willing to share with anyone.
95. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
— This is one of those aforementioned questions. The answer I would like to give is that I would travel back to Japan, to see my friends, sight see, and for culinary tourism. But the real answer, one which I don’t think I much like admitting, is that I would go to wherever she is, just to spend some time again with her.
3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
— “There were meals to be had, however, by the wayside”
16. Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Changes based upon my mood and genre, but long standing favorite is dredg.
12. Have I ever stuck a foreign object up my nose?
Sure, who hasn’t?! I had a rough and tumble childhood, and my nose often seemed like the most sensible place to hold things.
22. Have I ever gone skinny dipping?
I have not, and I would like to! I’ve done other… things… in the water, but always had some clothes on, haha.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?(;
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I don’t usually post things like this… but yeah.